Thursday, September 22, 2011

Once upon a time

You were like the water my fairy tale image of god walked on
First time we met was like watching a disney movie
Or better yet in lion king because magic was all around us
The dramatic cd skipping only on the good parts
Because even with it stuck I was still able to go forward with all the words
You were like a limited edition beeper in the 80's
I considered you to be one of kind
Like red red wine
Classic yet so aged and sweet
You were once the images I drew in chalk across my heart
Leaving my hands dry and colored but it was nothing a little water couldn't take care of
You were like a clear day on the darkest night
Or the peddles I blew off a steam to wish upon
The creases in a freshly opened notebook
Those one pair of shoes I just can't get rid of
the bettles vinal when it first realesed world wide
I was the popparazi in your eyes
You're like a box holding my favorite pin
If I were to loose it a part of me would have died
More unique than a jade stone
More precious than a new born
You were what I considered a ring
A Circle with no beginning and no end
Something that symbolizes binding
But not of the soul only mind
Always played for the same team
Together we were the un eaten version of two peads in a pod

No comments:

Post a Comment